COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL
New regulations from 19 May: Admission only for vaccinated, recovered or tested persons. The following must be presented at check-in:
– Vaccination certificate (valid from the 22nd day after the first vaccination) or
– proof of recovery (valid 6 months after Covid19 recovery) or
– negative PCR test (valid 72 hours) or negative antigen test (valid 48 hours)
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY WITH US
Social distancing & FFP2 masks
- It is currently required by law for guests & staff member to wear FFP2 masks that cover nose and mouth in the common areas of the hotel in order to protect each other.
- We consider the well-being of our guests and team and maintain a distance of at least 2 meters (6 feet).
- We kindly ask you to make use of our electronic upfront payment at the online check-in
Cleaning & Disinfection
- We have increased cleaning & disinfection of high touch areas in the public spaces.
- All surfaces and devices, as well as room keys, are thoroughly disinfected after each use.
- Please feel free to use the antiseptic dispensers placed at various locations throughout the hotel, including guestrooms.
- We serve our freshly made breakfast as a buffet - please tell us your preferred breakfast time the day before.
- Breakfast times: 07:00 - 08:00 / 08:00 - 09:00 / 09:00 - 10:00 or 10:00 - 11:00
- Breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast room or in the garden, "take-away-breakfast" can be ordered in advance as well.
maximum 4 persons per table with a maximum of 6 children (exception: shared household)
Our team is trained in all measures currently in place and are your primary point of contact if you find yourself feeling sick or unwell.
We are still doing everything we can, to ensure that you feel at home and enjoy your stay at the Little Guesthouse Salzburg!