COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL
Required Documents for HOTEL STAYS: Proof of Vaccination, Past Infection, or Negative Test
- Vaccination certificate: fully vaccinated; you are only considered vaccinated if you have had both doses of the vaccine
OR for vaccines that only require one dose, starting on the 22nd day after vaccination (certificate valid 9 months)
- proof of recovery (valid 6 months after Covid19 recovery)
- negative PCR test (valid 72 hours) or negative antigen test (valid 48 hours)
- children under 12 yeard do not need any documentation
Find all information on Austria's entry requirements here, entry rules will be tied to the ECDC map for risk areas. Please click HERE for all entry rules and updates.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR STAY WITH US
- We consider the well-being of our guests and team and maintain a distance of at least 1 meter (3 feet).
- We kindly offer you to make use of our electronic payment at the online check-out
Cleaning & Disinfection
- We have increased cleaning & disinfection of high touch areas in the public spaces.
- All surfaces and devices, as well as room keys, are thoroughly disinfected after each use.
- Please feel free to use the antiseptic dispensers placed at various locations throughout the hotel, including guestrooms.
- We serve our freshly made breakfast as a buffet - please tell us your preferred breakfast time the day before.
- Breakfast times: 07:00 - 08:00 / 08:00 - 09:00 / 09:00 - 10:00 or 10:00 - 11:00
- Breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast room or in the garden, "take-away-breakfast" can be ordered in advance as well.
Our team is trained in all measures currently in place and are your primary point of contact if you find yourself feeling sick or unwell.
We are still doing everything we can, to ensure that you feel at home and enjoy your stay at the Little Guesthouse Salzburg!